For organisations we provide full consultation in order to obtain and maintain the approval/certificate.
Beginning with internal audits, supplier audits, manual preparation up to full coverage of Quality Management and Safety Management activities during start up.
For Aircraft Owner, Lessors, Lessies – BBG-Aviation is capable to provide:
- Evaluation of aircraft types
- Evaluation of maintenance costs
- Legal questions concerning FAR, EASA or JAR/EU-OPS
- Digitalization and structuring of aircraft records
- Engine/APU Borescope Inspections
- Heavy maintenance or aircraft conversions decisions
- Record keeping e.g. Job Cards, Serviceable Tags, Repair Orders, etc.
- Showing traceability of life-limited and time-controlled parts
- Aircraft dismantling and teardown
- Evaluation of condition of the aircraft asset
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Auditing of aircraft records
- Physical checks of aircraft and repairs
- Evaluation of modifications
- Attending airframe heavy maintenance visits, engine shop visits, landing gear changes cabin changes, aircraft conversions, aircraft stripping & painting etc.
- Organizing aircraft phase-in and phase-outs
- Aircraft storage and parking